ACE Cultural Tours is committed to protecting any information that you give us whilst using our website. How we use this information and our security measures are outlined below. We will update this page to reflect our current practices so please make sure to check back regularly for the most accurate information.
We value your right to privacy and do our upmost to ensure that we use the highest standard of digital and physical security to protect your information.
We only collect personal information directly on our website through our enquiry forms, booking forms, brochure request form, e-newsletter sign up page and e-newsletter pop-up box.
We will only request personal information from you for the following reasons.
- ACE Cultural Tours has a legitimate business reason to ask for your details and are legally entitled to do so.
- We will always outline how we intend to use this information and what we will collect.
- We use personal information only for the reason in which it was gathered.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone else.
- We do not sell your personal information to companies, individuals or websites
Data Protection Act
We keep details regarding personal information under the Data Protection Act 1998. You may request details of the information we hold about you on our records by writing to us at:
ACE Cultural Tours
If you are subscribed to our marketing e-newsletters then we are able to track whether you open the messages we send. We also employ tracking on any links in an e-mail and employ software that informs us if you have read the message or not.
Submitting your personal information
We collect information on our site when a user chooses to disclose data. This is the case when signing up to receive our e-newsletter, requesting a brochure, sending an enquiry form or submitting a booking form.